H CAFE MEET, Easter 2015

Guest brianwindmill

• Premium Member
You may wish to ask @pilgo about the speed the red ones are ridden :)

Good to meet everyone. I had to take a detour home via Stow on the Wold which was a bloody chore I tell you. Seems the A40 was blocked west of Burford.

I'll move this thread to Ride reports and change the subject header.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member
The staff at Infinity took some photos which may appear on their Facebook page - they are happy for us to grab the photos for our own use. 

Here's one from there.

infinity1.jpg

This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Guest brianwindmill
It was great to meet you all and i hope you all get your accessories what you have order safe riding.

Nice photos Scuff! One of those bikes stand out, it may not be the fastest but I like the race blue more and more  :)
Was good to meet you all, apart from after seeing all your bolt on bling i now know what im after for my Tracer, starting with a set of those fogs you have Johan !! 

• Premium Member
Nice photos Scuff! One of those bikes stand out, it may not be the fastest but I like the race blue more and more  :)
Was good to meet you all, apart from after seeing all your bolt on bling i now know what im after for my Tracer, starting with a set of those fogs you have Johan !! 
Go for it; I used them to good advantage on the M25 between J13 - J12 today - heavy traffic and had to filter between the returning holiday makers. 

• Premium Member
Wow, 7 tracers in one place on one ride. Very impressive. I can't get more than 3 at a time on one of our rides. Hope to meet you lot one of these vacations. Save the sunny weather for me please. friday_zpsy7vrreqp.gif
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
My pics are here. 
Good to meet up and chat :).

Took the store a bit by surprise, the two guys running the place and said they've never seen a Tracer before and suddenly there were seven!

16867083998_c2dd2e55a5_c.jpg

I like the fact that it's a mature group who obviously know what they like. :-)
2015 FJ-09 (Mary Kate)
2007 Daytona 675 (Tabitha, ret.)
1998 Vulcan 800 (Ret.)
2001 SV650S (Veronica, Ret.)
2000 Intruder 800 (Ret.)

My pics are here. 
Good to meet up and chat :).

Took the store a bit by surprise, the two guys running the place and said they've never seen a Tracer before and suddenly there were seven!

16867083998_c2dd2e55a5_c.jpg

[a title="IMG_2333_v1" href=&quot][/a]
I like the fact that it's a mature group who obviously know what they like. :-)
When you are mature you more easily recognize a great motorcycle.  fjer 

Guest lawrenceofsuburbia
I like the fact that it's a mature group who obviously know what they like.

And all clearly strangers to The Anorexia!

L of S

Archived