Heated seat wiring instructions

Had to take the seat bracket off to get the power wire.   4 allen bolts.  left the seat locking mechanism attached.  you can try to unbolt it, but mine is either glued or welded in place,  likely glued and you don't need to fully remove it, just move it aside.

• Thanks 1

Heated seat has me sitting a bit higher on the bike than the stock seat.   Not a huge difference, but the low position of the adjustment now feels about equal to where the high position was before going to the heated comfort seat

3 minutes ago, Danielblue said:

Heated seat has me sitting a bit higher on the bike than the stock seat.   Not a huge difference, but the low position of the adjustment now feels about equal to where the high position was before going to the heated comfort seat

I thought I am the only one experiencing this with the heated seat :) Moreover, I have observed that on the low setting, the front of the seat is not that firmly locked in place, there is definitely a play to the front. Has been therefore forced to set it to the high position (but no major difference to the low one in terms of overall height)

• 2 years later...

Hi ,  I have managed to buy a heated seat without the switch to operate it ...

There are 4 wires at the plug. 

It should be lighted orange at start = off , first push low heat = green , second push high heat = red.

Next push orange again = off.

The colors of the wires are white , green , brown , red.

If i push the switch what is the connection on the wires ?.

Thanks

Edited by ilanr1