Replacement pads for Rizoma B-pro engine sliders

I've been riding for 30 yrs this year and never went down on a bike. That changed last weekend when i had a minor 1st gear low-side on brand new tires. The bike only suffered minor damage though. The left hand guard, engine slider, and stator cover took the brunt of the fall.  Thankfully the previous owner installed Rizoma B-pro engine sliders because they saved the bodywork from any damage. I have all my OEM parts coming already but cant seem to find the replacement pads for the frame slider anywhere. It actually says right on the end of the slider "Replaceable pad"! I emailed Revzilla and have someone there trying to find out about ordering them from Italy.  Does anyone know a place that might carry them here in the U.S.? The part# of the slider set is PM212A and the seperate replaceable pad # IS PM590-00. Thank you.  

2019 Tracer 900 GT. 2022 MT-09SP. 2002 Buell S3T Thunderbolt. 2016 FJ-09 SOLD. 2019 XSR900 SOLD.

• Premium Member

man, those really are hard to find...  I even looked through their catalogues and while the product is still there with the "Replaceable Pads" still written on the picture of the product, I didn't see where any replacement bits could be ordered.  You might want to try reaching out to Rizoma directly.

Here's there USA contact info with a link to their contact page below:

Rizoma USA, Inc.

275 Conover St.

Brooklyn, New York 11231

(310)274-9662

(877)749-6621

e-mail: usa@rizoma.com

WWW.RIZOMA.COM

Rizoma Motorcycles Accessories - Contacts

Thank you for your reply superfist. I did try to contact them a week ago today via email and have not yet received a reply. I tried calling the  877 phone# number and it says "this Time Warner cable phone customer is not accepting messages because voice mail has not been activated". Kind of strange for an international business. I have not tried the 310# yet so i will give that one a try today.

I emailed Revzilla last week and a CS person did reply back to me. He sent me a pdf diagram with the individual part#'s and was going to inquire with Rizoma about how long it would take to order the replacement pads. Still waiting for that answer. If i don't hear  anything soon i guess i will just have to order new sliders.  Chances are i will try a different brand that are easier to obtain replaceable parts. 

2019 Tracer 900 GT. 2022 MT-09SP. 2002 Buell S3T Thunderbolt. 2016 FJ-09 SOLD. 2019 XSR900 SOLD.

Archived