SE Texas

tavy64

Hello everyone.  I've been reading here for a little while, and have found a great amount of content.

I'm a long time rider, both dirt and street, and am pretty close to pulling the trigger on a new FJ and trading in the 2011 FZ6R.

I went to a dealer on Saturday and was quoted MSRP ($10,490) + fees, but they only had a grey one, and not the faster red model =)
I decided to look around some before making up my mind on the purchase, but am already set on the bike.

Anyways, I'll update once I become an owner, and I'll likely post some questions until then.

Thanks for the site, and all the valuable info.

• Premium Member
Back in December, I got $500 off with no shipping or setup fees in So. Cal. See if you can do better.
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Guest eatpasta
Hello everyone.  I've been reading here for a little while, and have found a great amount of content. 
I'm a long time rider, both dirt and street, and am pretty close to pulling the trigger on a new FJ and trading in the 2011 FZ6R.

I went to a dealer on Saturday and was quoted MSRP ($10,490) + fees, but they only had a grey one, and not the faster red model =)
I decided to look around some before making up my mind on the purchase, but am already set on the bike.

Anyways, I'll update once I become an owner, and I'll likely post some questions until then.

Thanks for the site, and all the valuable info.
keep lookin around....most of our members seem to be getting their bikes for ~$10k out the door or ever less.  We have an OTD thread so thats worth checking out! 
    I have to say Ive never met anyone from Texas that I didn't like!  Welcome to the site and happy hunting for your FJ!

Archived