New Owner Central FL

[/img]   Hello everyone,     I traded in my 2013 Ducati HM on Saturday.. I went to look at a used Triumph 1200 adventure that was advertised and seen a red FJ09  in the parking lot.. Inside, the black one made my heart beat faster.. I made the trade and drove out the matte FJ09.. I love it so far..78 miles. I just found out about the power source up in the front left of the dash, That was a nice surprise!! I am a large man and I felt like grape ape on the Ducati..  I find these forums to be worthwhile and I want to thank everyone ahead of time for the important info I can gather here and the friends I can make.. 

• Premium Member
Hi and welcome! I just traded in my 2011 Daytona 675 for my FJ last Monday and love it. I'm on the NW side of Orlando...we need to get some more central FL peeps on here so we can meet up. Let me know if you're ever out towards Eustis or Montverde.

• Premium Member
[/img]   Hello everyone,     I traded in my 2013 Ducati HM on Saturday.. I went to look at a used Triumph 1200 adventure that was advertised and seen a red FJ09  in the parking lot.. Inside, the black one made my heart beat faster.. I made the trade and drove out the matte FJ09.. I love it so far..78 miles. I just found out about the power source up in the front left of the dash, That was a nice surprise!! I am a large man and I felt like grape ape on the Ducati..  I find these forums to be worthwhile and I want to thank everyone ahead of time for the important info I can gather here and the friends I can make.. 
Welcome from So. Cal. Where do you hail from? So far, group rides in So. Cal and in the UK.

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Archived