Easier-to-operate clutch lever?

Guest lawrenceofsuburbia

Guest lawrenceofsuburbia
Being an Old bloke who was behind the door when muscles were being issued, I know that I’m going to find the clutch lever of the Tracer harder to operate than I’d like.   If I get that far...

What solutions are there by way of longer levers, or whatever?   They don't need to be of the folding variety, but adjustable seems a 'must'...

Thanks in advance for helpful answers.

[em]L of S (’39 model)

Brisbane
Queensland, Australia[/em]

I switch to after market adjustable clutch lever (Ridea from Taiwan), one of the six positions on that lever has lighter action than stock, while the rest of the positions feel heavier. There are also aftermarket hydraulic clutch conversion kit such as those from Magura.

Guest lawrenceofsuburbia
I switch to after market adjustable clutch lever (Ridea from Taiwan), one of the six positions on that lever has lighter action than stock, while the rest of the positions feel heavier. There are also aftermarket hydraulic clutch conversion kit such as those from Magura.
Thanks: the Magura tip sounds worth exploring, if necessary.   I had wondered if such an upgrade was available.   Does anybody have any experience of these? L of S

Archived