Arrow are on their way

grogsym

Arrow website here

Looks like the end cans can be found already, the full systems are available in Korea(!) already.  So can't be far off Europe (not sure if Arrow are big in the rest of the world?).

MT-09 prices range between £225 and £321 for the end cans which seems reasonable.

:)

Arrow website here 
Looks like the end cans can be found already, the full systems are available in Korea(!) already.  So can't be far off Europe (not sure if Arrow are big in the rest of the world?).

MT-09 prices range between £225 and £321 for the end cans which seems reasonable.

:)

Arrow is the Triumph endorsed exhaust in Canada, maybe Yamaha will embrace it too?

Looks small, probably has a serious bark. P-) Nice that it retains the centre stand!

FJ-09, 690 Enduro R.
Back Roads. Period.

• Premium Member
I thought that would be the case! I mentioned Giannelli silencers having a full system....they are owned by Arrow exhausts, so naturally they would have created a version as well! Looking in to them now.......
Cheers,

Steve
I sent Omnia Racing a request for shipping Giannelli to So. Cal and got this: 
522eruo + around 55euro shipping

As of today, that is $631.06. Not bad. Any interest?

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

I thought that would be the case! I mentioned Giannelli silencers having a full system....they are owned by Arrow exhausts, so naturally they would have created a version as well! Looking in to them now.......
Cheers,

Steve
I sent Omnia Racing a request for shipping Giannelli to So. Cal and got this: 
522eruo + around 55euro shipping

As of today, that is $631.06. Not bad. Any interest?

Wow. Almost half the price of the Two Brothers. For a complete exhaust that's a really great price! Arrow is a quality manufacturer too. I'd have to pay import duties to Canada unlike Two Brothers, but it would still be way less. Food for thought indeed. 

Are you sure you 2?
Thats sounds too good to be true? For a full system?
Giannelli is owned by Arrows. Or is it the other way round.......
Anyway, I actually prefer the look of the Giannelli.....but, I could be tempted.....
Do they import Arrows also?
I have a local importer here for Giannelli, he got me a super deal for a full system for an SV650 a while back and a ripper price for a slip on for the F800GS.
Keep us posted!
Cheers,
Steve

• 2 weeks later...
When the arrows can was fitted on my previous triumph tiger 800,it had to be remapped to suit the exhaust,and it used a lot more fuel,the tiger always made alot of popping noises on overrun,something we don't have on the tracer,which im pleased about.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have had my arrow system for 3 weeks now.. Love the look, love the sound.
Really? Which one did you get? Mine is on order.  
Do you run it baffle in or out? I'm going to get my ECU flashed after getting it installed, but I've hear Arrows run pretty well even without a flash. 

• Premium Member
I have had my arrow system for 3 weeks now.. Love the look, love the sound.
Really? Which one did you get? Mine is on order.  
Do you run it baffle in or out? I'm going to get my ECU flashed after getting it installed, but I've hear Arrows run pretty well even without a flash. 
71620MI header with the Thunder Dark and carbon cap..  I have ran it with the baffle in and out...  I bought a power commander V for an FZ09 (same hardware as the FJ one just added different maps)...I set it up to switch between two maps:   1. Arrow baffle in and 2. Arrow baffle out.  Baffle out is a little on the loud side for my taste..baffle in is almost too toned down.  When the off season hits (snow) I will be sending the ECU out for a tune...too much engine braking and I feel the PCV just fattens up the whole fuel curve.  
 3752406.jpg

3752405.jpg

3752404.jpg

3752407.jpg

Archived