Givi blade top box

Very Nice! I've had my FJ-09 for a month now and looking for a top box as well. Do you happen to know if the 47lt case would fit as well as the 37lt you installed? I have the Yamaha tail rack but need the capacity for two helmets. I like what you did with the turn indicators as well. Did you cut the bracket of install an aftermarket product. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you much!

The 46 liter should fit. I used the universal kit that came with the top box and bought longer bolts and use the existing slots and big hole at the rear of the yamaha rack to mount it using there brackets.
The rear is the fender eliminator kit from yoshimura. The turn signals mount to it but you cant use the side luggage because they stick out to far so I have a customled tail light on order which will make the signals intergated with the tail light.

The reason I put them this way was most of the force is from the front so the bracket secure it better then the would side ways. Hope that makes sense. Also if I do recall I could only do one bracket turn the other way because the way the hole line up on the universal plate.

• Premium Member
I use a 46 litre Givi box using the SR2122 fitting kit. See here 

I've put 10kg of clothing etc in the box and it works fine, minimal effect on handling and the load is taken on the frame rails and pillion grab handle mounts.  
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• 2 months later...
I had the 46L on my 2012 Wee Strom. It was the ADV version that came with the Suzuki mounting plate. I drilled some holes to mount the adapter. No matter what I did, or how I mounted it, I could never get the damn thing from buzzing like a beehive. Then I went to goodwill and bought an old mose pad, trimmed it to size, and put it between the Givi adapter and Suzuki (SW-Motech) aluminum plate. It was perfectly quiet after that.

Archived