Greetings from Quebec

New owner of a 2016 fj09 in just about a couple hours, I'm happy to join you guys on this forum.

I previously had a dr650 and it was such a pain to ride it during my multiples road trips, but the mecanics was so damn easy.

The bike that I am buying has only 7500km and I was wondering if theres some common issues that I may be aware of.

Should I look forward into the fuel injection  synchronization, that electrical thing is new to me. 

Welcome! I don't have much of substance to respond to, it's just that the French version of my name caught my eye!  

• Haha 1

’70 Yamaha 125 Enduro; ’75 Honda CB360T; ’81 Yamaha XS650SH; ’82 Honda GL650 Silver Wing Interstate; ’82 Suzuki GS650L; ’87 Yamaha Virago 535; ’87 Yamaha FJ1200; ’96 Honda ST1100; ’99 Yamaha V-Star Classic; ’00 Suzuki SV650; ’07 BMW K1200GT; ’12 Suzuki DR200; ’15 Yamaha FJ-09.  Bold = current

Hey Maxime, welcome to the club ! I'm also from Québec (City that is) and have a '16 as well. I did lots of tweaks on my FJ to make it mine so feel free to PM me if you ever have questions or if you feel the need to have a french chat about that bike 😉