OEM Exhaust Available

chriso

Long story short, is anyone interested in an OEM exhaust? I've seen where people use the stock header and build off of that, but I have no use for the system and could let it go cheap.

• 4 months later...
On 5/19/2019 at 3:31 PM, chriso said:

Long story short, is anyone interested in an OEM exhaust? I've seen where people use the stock header and build off of that, but I have no use for the system and could let it go cheap.

Can you send me some pictures of its current condition and how long did you use it for?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I have a 2019 Tracer 900/GT OEM exhaust in very good condition available, for whoever is interested...used it only for 1000miles, before I swapped it for an Akra. Might be that shipping it will be costlier that I'm looking to get for it :)

• 8 months later...
On 8/7/2020 at 3:00 PM, SuperMax said:

I have a 2019 Tracer 900/GT OEM exhaust in very good condition available, for whoever is interested...used it only for 1000miles, before I swapped it for an Akra. Might be that shipping it will be costlier that I'm looking to get for it :)

Still have the oem exhaust? I just picked up a lightly used 2017 FJ09 (1700 miles) and 1 of the previous owners took something out from inside the exhaust/box. Can see cuts deep inside when looking inside the muffler. Afraid of running the bike long like this I am looking for a full oem exhaust to replace on it. 

5 hours ago, YamahaChris said:

Still have the oem exhaust? I just picked up a lightly used 2017 FJ09 (1700 miles) and 1 of the previous owners took something out from inside the exhaust/box. Can see cuts deep inside when looking inside the muffler. Afraid of running the bike long like this I am looking for a full oem exhaust to replace on it. 

Sorry, but I sold it some time ago.

Edited by SuperMax
Typo