Bagster seat

• Supporting Member

@jdavis, Have you already ordered the seat?  If not, you should contact @wordsmith about the Bagster seat.  I believe he has bought 2 of them for different bikes and loves them.  He might be able to get you contact info.

• Thumbsup 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

1 hour ago, betoney said:

@jdavis, Have you already ordered the seat?  If not, you should contact @wordsmith about the Bagster seat.  I believe he has bought 2 of them for different bikes and loves them.  He might be able to get you contact info.

Actually three (3) including for my current bike!   @jdavis has already contacted me and I passed on some info about sourcing, etc., both from local and European suppliers.    Thanks for your interest...

Edited by wordsmith
  • Thumbsup 2

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

10 minutes ago, jdavis said:

Cant get them in red anymore without a special order. Plenty of grey/silver ones ready made.

Wow - I must have had the last one!

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

@andreej,From eBay

Part of my message from the seller after I took a screen shot of a custom seat I designed from the maker.

Maker seat designer.....

Reply from eBay seller of my seat......Hello, 

A seat in that configuration will cost exactly the same as the one in this eBay listing :)

Best regards,

Kevin

Edited by jdavis

On 6/1/2019 at 1:24 PM, andreej said:

Any info you guys can pass on? I'm in the US and wondering how to get one!

Motostorm.it.   Bought my current BAGSTER seat with red stitching/ piping from them.   Outstanding service - had it within three weeks.

• 2 months later...
  • Premium Member

I bought my Bagster seat from Silverstone in France. The Diva version can be customised with or without logos in a variety of colours. I recommend the Bultex foam option. 

• Thumbsup 1
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

I am a great fan of the BAGSTER seats from France.   They are about to produce seats for the GT, which requires different seat pans (bases) from the earlier Tracers.   I was very pleased to find out today that I can order mine with a 'GT' logo on the front vertical panel of the pillion seat rather than 'Tracer' as before.   It's a small distinction, but worthwhile IMHO.   I cannot wait, for although the new seat on the GT is a little more comfortable than the shockingly bad earlier versions, it's till only just...

Image result for bagster seat

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Good value - about what I have paid in the past.   Oz buyers will be eligible to have the European VAT (sales tax - about 19% I think) deducted as non-EU residents.   But be advised that none of these BAGSTER seats fits the GT model - new seats for the GT are still in development/ early production.   Please form an orderly queue behind me...  This rider highly recommends these seats.

• Thumbsup 1

12 minutes ago, dazzler24 said:

@wordsmith Is this what you are wating for? - SILVERSTONE MOTOR

It's showing as suitable for 2019 GT?

GT2019.thumb.PNG.a2ff55814f7fd5490084019bf1933773.PNG

Thanks, daz, it may be, but in the past when I have tried to use Silverstone they say they do not ship to Oz - something about protecting the local Oz distributorship for BAGSTER.   I have an enquiry in-hand with two other suppliers, motostorm in Italy (had great service and price from them before) and local distributor Carlisle Tyres and Accs in Sydney.   Will follow-up with them and let you know the current state of play...