Terry Adcox seat and highway pegs... awesome combo

After  heading to Tennessee from north of Toronto to ride some of their amazing roads, and putting on a little over 4000kms, the last 1339kms were the most amazing for me.  It wasn't the roads or the scenery.  It was being able to put those 1339kms on with no pain and very little discomfort.  I got my seat back from Terry late last season and was able to put about 400km on it before the bike went away for the winter, but I knew I had something special here.  I had a few short rides to start our spring season with all of the rain we have been having to get ready for my Tennessee ride. My ride started by watching my fellow riding buddies standing on their pegs within an hour or so and this went on for the whole trip down, which we did in two days.  All of the following days riding the same things were happening....then I realized that I haven't been standing at all...nothing but sitting on my seat and using my highway pegs once and while.  Now the true test was the last day heading home. We left early and was making good time.  I rode straight home in 300km stretches between fuel stops and when I got home 1339km later I felt awesome...could have rode some more and couldn't believe it.

If anybody is considering purchasing a seat, I would strongly recommend talking to Terry at Terry"s custom seats.  The best $250 I have spent to date....not to mention the Givi crash bars with the highway pegs.

dragon pic.jpg

• Thumbsup 3

• 2 months later...
  • Premium Member

You've got the same ones I have on my GV case guards I played around with where they were located but I believe I use them most by straightening my legs out and resting the back of my calves on them straight out

I picked them up cheap on eBay in Black and use rubber to tighten them to the case guards 

20190809_194102.jpg

20190809_194107.jpg

20190809_194114.jpg

• Thumbsup 2

• 2 months later...
On 5/25/2019 at 9:36 PM, stumpy said:

If anybody is considering purchasing a seat, I would strongly recommend talking to Terry at Terry"s custom seats.  The best $250 I have spent to date....not to mention the Givi crash bars with the highway pegs.

I'm a little late to the party, but do you mind posting a photo of the seat?  

Also: I just ordered that very set of pegs and crash bars 😃  Between the passenger pegs, regular pegs, and the front highway pegs, my knees and butt will have all sorts of options for longer rides!

• Thumbsup 1