Traxxion suspension is ready for our bike!!

mattemike

• Premium Member
I'll be picking up the test mule on Monday!! Can't wait!
Good job Francis. 322345006.jpg 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
I've had the AK-20 fork cartridges and Penske rear shock installed for about a week and after several rides I am very pleased. Stability and predictability in cornering is greatly improved. When you order the package from Traxxion Dynamics, Dan asks for your weight and riding style so that the proper configuration in the system can be made. The customer service was excellent. 

• 4 weeks later...
still working on the ride report, as delivered, the AK20 cartridges and the Penske shock were both overly valved and the forks spring were oversprung and the shock spring undersprung. I have not changed the valving but have been swapping out springs. Again as delivered, I received 1.0kg fork springs and the rear shock was a 650lb. At this stage, I have now installed .90kg for springs and a 700lb rear shock spring. I am 5' 10" 210lbs. solo I have finally been able to have a compliant suspension although the compression and the rebound on both the forks and shock are on the soft side of the adjustment range, solo w/bags is also compliant within the range. I will try the 675lb spring here soon, (so damn hot in the garage here in Phoenix).

Archived