GT on a ferry.

krillz

• Premium Member

Not a GT but it is on a ferry. Swanquarter Ferry. IIRC

20161031_130430.jpg

• Thumbsup 1

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• Premium Member
20 hours ago, vic said:

You may want to mask those reg plates!

vic

Why?

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

Because here in the Uk people will sometimes “clone”  vehicles so they can break traffic laws or worse with impunity. 

Vic

PS I see the numbers are now masked. 

Edited by vic
  • Thumbsup 1

3 hours ago, hammer said:

I never understood why people cover up the licence plates in pics...

Looks like fun though.

So someone won't come to their address looking to steal a nice motorcycle? Personally Identifiable Information (PII) protection? In some localities historically not much has been required to get an address from a plate. While that changed in California some time ago these days a google can often turn up things associated with a plate. And even where it's not legal it only takes one person with the right access that wants to make a few bucks. 

It's not paranoia if they're all out to get me :) 

As for the topic my FJ-09 hasn't been on any ferrys yet but have been on several with the FJR and rentals. Alaska State Ferry, Caltrans Ferry (shortest/smallest ever), Liverpool to IOM, Belfast to Scotland, and North Island to South Island in New Zealand. 

Edited by chitown