L.E.D. "knuckleguard" light kit for the FJ Handguards

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If anyone's still considering it, it's possible to order them directly from manufacturer. Just got mine delivered straight from Korea. Hope they turn out o.k. love how they make the bike glow...
Cool.  Did you get the amber or white? 
This is definitely on my list of mods.  I'm going to go with amber.

• Premium Member
If anyone's still considering it, it's possible to order them directly from manufacturer. Just got mine delivered straight from Korea. Hope they turn out o.k. love how they make the bike glow...
Do you have a link to their site?
the Ebay vendor in Korea is madzell79 and this links to his shop
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Question for those who have installed white or amber with the turn sync mode... As I understand we should not need to use the auxilliary power as the sync module will provide power from the turn indicator correct? Also, the front left harness includes black, brown (presumed signal) and power tan/green (which is blue on the signal side of the OEM connector). I wired up but do not have running lights in either configuration. Hmmmm.

Any thoughts or suggestions appreciated. Attempting to wire in behind the factory OEM connector so side panels can still be quickly removed.

I don't remember the exact wire color but all I did was use a multimeter and with the bike running to figure out which of the three wires was which into the stock turn signals. No extra wires were needed than the three from each turn signal. I also wired behid the stock connector so I could take the side panel off without issueninnthe future.
'15 FJ-09 with an aftermarket parts addiction

• 2 months later...
My small contribution for connecting turn signal module to bike's connector. Didn't cut any factory wires. Just peeled half inch on turning module cables, insert them on corresponding female socket, bend them, secure 3 cables with a bit of tape to the female part of the socket, and then insert male socket, it will fit a bit snuggled. b99eaafcb7d087de5c78e3370237d22b.jpg

• 1 year later...

Archived