Southern Ontario Meetup

Husqy

Ask 25 different riders which is the best road, you will most likely get 25 different answers.

The more choices that are thrown out, the more confusing it gets. Usually to the point of people dropping out due to lack of organization, and they can no longer follow the latest offered time/date/place. 

So, not to hijack or anything, but why don't we agree to have the first meet up Saturday July 27 (as per orig post) starting in Orangeville at 10:00 at Trafalger and 124 per Rob's idea.

Second date of August 24 stands.

I know we all have lives and holidays and it looks like the summer is FINALLY here, so if we can make it, great. If not, then wait until the 24 in august or a sat in sept or oct. 

Just my $0.02

• Thumbsup 1
Cheers!

4 hours ago, hammer said:

Ask 25 different riders which is the best road, you will most likely get 25 different answers.

The more choices that are thrown out, the more confusing it gets. Usually to the point of people dropping out due to lack of organization, and they can no longer follow the latest offered time/date/place. 

So, not to hijack or anything, but why don't we agree to have the first meet up Saturday July 27 (as per orig post) starting in Orangeville at 10:00 at Trafalger and 124 per Rob's idea.

Second date of August 24 stands.

I know we all have lives and holidays and it looks like the summer is FINALLY here, so if we can make it, great. If not, then wait until the 24 in august or a sat in sept or oct. 

Just my $0.02

Great points Hammer... going to agree with you here.

Let's go with Trafalgar and 124, in Erin. Saturday, July 27 at 10:00am. Plan is to then ride through Forks, Mclaren then up to Hockley. After Hockley, we can swing by Mono Hills if anyone is keen.

We will set up a second for August 24

• Thumbsup 2
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I appreciate the inclusion here, and wish I'd paid more attention early on. I'm in Peterborough, and that's just too far to go for me as a kick off point (2 hours if traffic cooperates). I'll be passing on this one. If you all decide on something to the east of Toronto for the next one, I would be interested. Cheers guys, enjoy the ride.

Unfortunately I finish my rotation Saturday morning at 7:00 so will have to take a pass. Looks like you might just luck out with the weather so have a great ride and stay safe, and oh yea...no photos then it didn't happen!

Cheers