Euro spec bike top speed run video

I saw it to. 139. Either its been re-tuned or we in the states got screwed. I was looking at the rpms and it looks like she could go even faster.
Its not likely been tuned...just Euro spec. I think its topped out....aero limitation. 
2015 Matte Grey
Modded stock exhaust, modded stock screen, modded stock seat, OEM heated grips, LED indicators, FlashTuned ECU, ZX10R shock

The speed doesn't match the filming if you watch stuff like signposts go past etc. anyone else ?

Maybe the user that uploaded the vid took YouTubes "the video looks shaky, let us fix it for you" recommendation. I did once and the smoothing made it look slower and had other side effects.
2015 Matte Grey
Modded stock exhaust, modded stock screen, modded stock seat, OEM heated grips, LED indicators, FlashTuned ECU, ZX10R shock

Pretty much matches what I experienced on the FZ. Easy 140 in 5th which put you at/near redline. 6th would take you higher, but I wasn't willing. It looked like this rider wasn't willing either. If you go back and watch you will see the rider shift out of 5th at/near redline at 225kph (140mph). Totally spot on, not a fake.

BTW:  This is when that Steering Stabilizer is your friend.

Ken, Candy Ass L.D.R. Sleeps 8 hours
(2)2005 FJR1300abs:  230,000 m
2015 FJ-09:  114,000 m (Replaced engine at 106K)

Archived