2016 fj09 exhaust

Phatjoe

• Premium Member

Um. I may in fact have just that. I’m receiving a new full Yoshi exhaust to replace a warranty header issue I had. Long story short Babbitt’s does not want my original (600 miles on original) exhaust back. The warranty issue was a small hole in the header weld. Nothing that could not be easily fixed, yet something that deserved a warranty swap. The system was basically brand new. I live in Webster NY, so shipping would not kill you. I should have it in the next two days. I’m still not fully convinced I want to part with it, but if your interested let me know. It’s a full R77 system. Sounds really nice. 

2015 FJ-09 - Andreani Cartridges, Ohlins 535 Rear Shock, LightTech Chain Adjusters, Yoshi Fender Eliminator, Blaster-X Integrated Tail Light/Blinkers,  Full Yoshi Exhaust, Ivan's Flash, Bagster Seat, Rizoma: (Bar, Grips, Bar Ends, Mirrors, Oil Cap, Rear Pegs) Bremob Corsa Corta Master Cylinder, Bremob RCS19 Hadraulic Clutch, GPR Steering Damper, Speigler Hydraulic Lines, EBC Brake Pads, Puig Screen, HealTech Quick Shifter, MPG Rearset, XSR900 Slipper Clutch, Driven Racing Halo Gas Cap, SW-Motch Front / Rear Axel Sliders,  R1 Rotors / 320mm Kit Conversion. 

• Premium Member
15 hours ago, Phatjoe said:

No I would like a aftermarket exhaust. Coach Luciano I would like to know more about the exhaust can u text me 347-672-2358

Been texting all day with Joe. I have a  conundrum. New exhaust showed up today. Freshly manufactured. Babbitts warrantied my exhaust (I have another thread to update on the Babbitts warranty issue) and it came today. First, the placard now says Tracer and not FJ. A nit pick I know, but I was born the be particular. Second, and more conundrum-ish is the finish on the header. For some reason Yoshi went back to a silver power coat on the header.  Booo. I so much like the patina on the header what I have now. If baked in properly, it has a multitude of colors I don’t think I’ll get from the new one. I think I’m going to the header on, break it in properly and see what’s what. Either way, I’m thinking If Joe buys this bike he’s going to get a great deal on an exhaust. Babbitts did me a solid, I’m passing on the favor when I land on something. 

Thoughts anyone. 

E1A5152C-09B5-4F93-9488-0B0E36EE5ACF.jpeg

93DEF57C-CDA6-44C9-944B-DEF6B9B33AE3.jpeg

2015 FJ-09 - Andreani Cartridges, Ohlins 535 Rear Shock, LightTech Chain Adjusters, Yoshi Fender Eliminator, Blaster-X Integrated Tail Light/Blinkers,  Full Yoshi Exhaust, Ivan's Flash, Bagster Seat, Rizoma: (Bar, Grips, Bar Ends, Mirrors, Oil Cap, Rear Pegs) Bremob Corsa Corta Master Cylinder, Bremob RCS19 Hadraulic Clutch, GPR Steering Damper, Speigler Hydraulic Lines, EBC Brake Pads, Puig Screen, HealTech Quick Shifter, MPG Rearset, XSR900 Slipper Clutch, Driven Racing Halo Gas Cap, SW-Motch Front / Rear Axel Sliders,  R1 Rotors / 320mm Kit Conversion. 

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, norcal616 said:

That blue/golden hue is the " WORKS FINISH" ...

Meaning dump what I have and add the new header?  I was never good with color, not to mention I’m slightly colorblind in the blue/green “Duetan” region. Lol. Truth. 

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, coachluciano said:

Meaning dump what I have and add the new header?  I was never good with color, not to mention I’m slightly colorblind in the blue/green “Duetan” region. Lol. Truth. 

Um I need glasses. Works and Worst are not the same. But due to beers I still confused. 

It's just an optional purchase and or service they provide... But yeah, nothing special, just a cosmetic look... 

2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, norcal616 said:

It's just an optional purchase and or service they provide... But yeah, nothing special, just a cosmetic look... 

Ah. Gotcha. Yes. Read about that before I had the beer. I think that’s only for the exhaust and not the header. However, beer has proven me incorrect and wrong at the same time. 

• Haha 2

• Supporting Member

44 minutes ago, coachluciano said:

However, beer has proven me incorrect and wrong at the same time. 

Mmm, Beer...  It keeps life interesting.  👍

• Thumbsup 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, rlambke19 said:

Off topic: best pizza I ever had was from a place on Empire Blvd in Webster, NY. Right beside the frozen custard place (Abbott's I think). Love Webster!

We have something like 32 pizza joints in a 3 square mile area - we Webter-ites love the pie..  Cordell's Pizza i think is the place you are referring to - 

• Thumbsup 1