NEW GT IN AUSTRALIA...

7 hours ago, roadrash83 said:

Glad to see you picked up your GT Wordsmith, she is looking good! I like the matt black case lids better than the gloss black ones on mine. Looking forward to seeing how you farkel out your GT. Enjoy! 

Maybe we should swap lids!

• Thumbsup 1

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

11 hours ago, wordsmith said:

Thanks, betoney.   I, too, wasn't entirely smitten at first glance by the 'blurple' wheels, being a pretty conservative old Bloke, but as this is the only colour available here I had no choice - and I now quite like the overall look.  

The blurple wheels are fantastic. I love mine and they are so much nicer to look at than boring old black or gold.  Plus they are at least 20 km/h faster everywhere....

CS

• 1 month later...
  • Supporting Member
On 6/26/2019 at 4:12 AM, wordsmith said:

REAR LUGGAGE RACK FOR GT

Does anyone here know where I can find a rear rack for my new GT, like the pic below.   I had this before and it was excellent and affordable, but more than likely will not fit the GT.   TIA...   The bottom pic is Yamaha's rear rack, which replaces the OE pillion grips, but is eye-wateringly expensive!

s-l1600.jpg

0?ui=2&ik=5c622e6436&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1637544149482846638&th=16b9b9ba55f1b9ae&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ-m6-K9QhghnR4FdfvaCEWcE4p9KpTPqzBDP1CaFtmz0DQ6k5m4l0TqhaUkxQgkLYHch57PZg5XG6Xdht4CO7lGq9Ob-wto7RLQvoYcOp_oeyHHChqoHT6ov2A&disp=emb

@wordsmithIs this what you were looking for?  I know you posted a little while ago but.... It's saying for MT-09 2015 - 2019?!  This is the one I bought for my 2015 Tracer & looks like the pic you have shown as well so .... not sure.

Edited by dazzler24
update

Unfortunately that does not fit the GT, which is a pity as I had a couple of these on my earlier Tracers and they were excellent - and affordable!   Thank you anyway.

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.