Atlanta and Georgia Area Riders

I don't live in Georgia, but close. Asheville NC area. I do ride some in northern Georgia both on the curvey roads and also off-road. There's some good off-road in northern GA. I mean northern. We usually ride off-road out of Dillard GA

For road riding we'll get as far south as Helen and Suches. Lot's of interesting roads in north Georgia such as Hwy 28 starting in SC through GA and into NC.

• 1 year later...

just picked up a (new to me) 2019 Tracer GT.  came from a 2015 S1000r and before that a 2007 tuono Factory

really like the tracer's low weight.

will upgrade the suspension and braking components.

other than that just basic stuff, like driving lights. fog lights, and seat mod, hate that tilt forward design

I live in Lawrenceville, GA  and ride most every weekend.  I also have a 2009 G450x as my GA fire road dual sport. 

I do about 1 track day a month, so once I have the suspension and braking upgraded will be looking forward to my first track day next March 2021.  Probably start with TGP.  then move up to Barber and NCM and finally Road Atlanta.  Suspect RA will be boring on the tracer, that is just such a fast track.

• Thumbsup 1