Sports Exhaust.

28 minutes ago, Albert Maas said:

After some research on many exhaust systems in the U.S. and U.K. I found for my liking this was the best.

Full titanium and carbon fiber. No issues with center stand as you can see.

20190626_155458.jpg

20190626_160233.jpg

20190626_171600.jpg

20190626_171458.jpg

that one is on the top of my list ...if you don't mind...how much and where??

looks awesome BTW

51 minutes ago, stumpy said:

that one is on the top of my list ...if you don't mind...how much and where??

looks awesome BTW

Probably best deal is via 2WDW package ( exhaust and tune)- I highly recommend them using Woolich to tune your ECU 😁

2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

2 hours ago, Albert Maas said:

After some research on many exhaust systems in the U.S. and U.K. I found for my liking this was the best.

Full titanium and carbon fiber. No issues with center stand as you can see.

20190626_155458.jpg

20190626_160233.jpg

20190626_171600.jpg

20190626_171458.jpg

Any chance we can get a pic of the bike side-on? Or a sound bite video?

Jeebus that is a sexy looking exhaust system.

Rob

1 hour ago, RandyN said:

I seriously considered and would like to justify the $600 difference for the Graves, but I just couldn't do it. I'm too cheap! I like the word frugal actually.

I don't blame you but you get what you pay for... Superb craftsmanship, QC, proper taper/stepped headers... The entire header and mid pipe barely weight more than a can of pop(soda pop for the weirdos)... Same tune for the exhaust works with or without baffle...

2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 5:36 PM, Albert Maas said:

An ECU tune is next....who or what is Woolich ? are there any others?

Check out Ivan's performance Products.  He has a flash for the Tracer GT and his work is peerless.

• Thumbsup 1

There is nothing like spending a day riding with friends in the grip of a shared obsession.

49 minutes ago, Albert Maas said:

I did look a little into Ivan's and that's where am sending mine tomorrow. 

Did you have any difficulty with removing the ECU? Seems pretty straight forward except for twisting the fuel line around. I suppose you could just remove it fully, but you’d have to drain at least some of the fuel.

14 minutes ago, rlambke19 said:

Did you have any difficulty with removing the ECU? Seems pretty straight forward except for twisting the fuel line around. I suppose you could just remove it fully, but you’d have to drain at least some of the fuel.

No need to drain the tank. The only fuel that spills is what’s in the line, which is also under pressure unless you relieve it by disconnecting the coupler under the tank while it’s idling (or if it’s off, attempt to start... it will catch briefly and then die).

The coupling on the fuel pump side has a device which prevents the tank from emptying when the line is disconnected. 

-Skip

• Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member
28 minutes ago, rlambke19 said:

When you remove the 4 bolts holding the tank, all you do is lift the tank and rotate it 180 degrees backward and place it down where the seat would be, the fuel and vent lines DO NOT need to be removed.  At that point, the airbox and ECU are fully exposed.

When you replace the tank do it in the opposite orientation of when it was removed so the hoses don't turn 360 degrees and get kinked.  I always remove it standing on the left side and turn the tank clock-wise 180 degrees.

• Thumbsup 2

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***