Fast company

fddriver2

• Premium Member

Rode with some fast company today in the blistering South Florida heat. Just shy of 200 miles today. 

imagejpeg_0(2).jpg

imagejpeg_0(3).jpg

• Thumbsup 4
  • Like 1

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• Supporting Member

You have some cool friends, @fddriver2!  I love the RC-51, but I REALLY dig that MV Dragster.   It’s rolling art, and I think the wire wheels are absolutely dead sexy.  

Oh, and the FJ is nice, too... :)  

Hope you had a great ride!  I’m jealous.  

• Thumbsup 1

• Premium Member

@koth442  @texscottyd 

Yeah those bikes turn heads wherever we go. My FJ is only slightly overmatched. Lol. The buddy with the MV has 2 of them, a red and black and the one you see, a Ducati 996 and 2 big dog choppers.  The buddy with the RC-51 also has a Speed triple and some really cool remote control planes.

They are obviously single. 🤣

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

"It doesn't matter who walks in, you know the joke is still the same"  Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. USA

• Premium Member

@bigorangecntry07

Yeah it's hot everywhere. My oldest son in Murfreesboro (now) is complaining about it. 

I'm just not willing to stop riding for the 3 months of the worst of the Florida summer.

On another note.

My son and I are planning to hook up sometime in September and ride the Natchez Trace. 

It would be nice to put a face on the name. 😎

• Premium Member

Stay tuned for sure. 😎