Daily run to Tortilla Flat

Larz

i suspect you've posted the info somewhere Larz, but what windscreen are you running there and do you like it?  I just did a roughly 1200 mile trip on my 2019 GT with the stock windshield and there were times when it was punishing (headache inducing in fact).   I really like the looks of the one you have.  

@BurleyJust a response to another query. Maybe I should post a review.  Yeah, I like it- much less noise and wind drama compared to the stocker ( man, could Yamaha really have tested that windshield in a wind tunnel...). It's much more aerodynamic; that said, I'm 5'7" and my head is pretty much out of any protection from the shield at freeway speeds- noise is pretty close to naked bike- which is a lot less than the stock shield with it's huge turbulence wake ( I did a 3k trip up to Idaho with the stock shield- I have never had that many bugs hit my face shield, not even riding my Dyna naked with ape hangers).

I believe Twisted Throttle is currently the only stateside vendor carrying this particular shield:

@Larzmany thanks!  I am looking closely at this one and comparing it to the National Cycle Vstream S/T.  Awesome pics of your riding area.  Thinking about a road trip to the SW US next year now.  Cheers!

• Thumbsup 1

• 4 months later...