Bay Area Repair Shop Recommendations

mkbrooks

Hi All,

I'm looking for for a good Bay Area shop to repair my 2015 FJ-09 after a major encounter with a car (car won). I live in Oregon, but the crash occurred in Sacramento. My damaged bike is currently in Concord at a friends house until the insurance pays out. I have looked at the bike, and it seems to be not too badly damaged, mostly on the left side. Looks like the lower engine cover is the worst of it, plus the swingarm is badly scraped. Unfortunately, I have several broken bones, but they tell me I will recover. I don't plan on bringing the bike back to Oregon until it's completely repaired, but I don't know where in the Bay Area to take it. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. 

Stay Safe,

Murray

Sorry to hear about your incident. Hope you recover quickly.

I don't know of anyone in the Bay Area... but BHP Motorsports in Sacramento is really good. Plus one of the mechanics (a friend of mine) owns a Tracer 900. If you're dead set on the bay area, I'd ask around Bay Area Riders Forum (BARF).

'15 FJ09

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I already spent hundreds having my bike transported to my friend's house. I'm not sure when I'll be healed enough to be up to dealing with the repairs or when the insurance claim will settle, so having it stored with someone I know and trust was the best option.