duhg

The Fly-By in Marietta

August 19-25 is this year's Fly-by Week in Marietta, OH.  Why?  The great roads of southeast Ohio and West Virginia entice 100 or so riders to ride all day and kick tires all evening.  Planned routes help you find the good roads and If you are looking for someone to ride with, we will have sign-up sheets for each day so you can choose a group based on desired riding style.  We have cookouts Friday and Saturday nights.  Most people are there for the weekend.  If the hotel fills up, there's another across the street.

Open to non-members.

2019 fly by  back.PNG

• Thumbsup 1

2015 Matte Gray 18,212 miles  "This here fine motorcycle." - Curt Chevlen

Hord Power ECU, K-Tech suspension, MC Cruise, EBC HH, Sargent, Puig shield, Acerbis Vision, GIVI Trekker, Roadsmart III

www.ridemsta.com

POSIWID always applies

I sold a tail section piece to dude with a DR650 last month.. He was talking about this event. It sounds really neat. Sadly I won't have the time off this year. 

• Thumbsup 1

'15 FJ09

I'll be there.  Not sure if I'll be solo on my FJ09 or two up on my ST1100, but I have a room reserved! 

• Thumbsup 1

On 8/2/2019 at 8:11 AM, koth442 said:

I sold a tail section piece to dude with a DR650 last month.. He was talking about this event. It sounds really neat. Sadly I won't have the time off this year. 

We have quite a few DR's in the club, including mine.  🙂

• Thumbsup 1

2015 Matte Gray 18,212 miles  "This here fine motorcycle." - Curt Chevlen

Hord Power ECU, K-Tech suspension, MC Cruise, EBC HH, Sargent, Puig shield, Acerbis Vision, GIVI Trekker, Roadsmart III

www.ridemsta.com

POSIWID always applies