Hello from another Scot

flyfifer

I have been on the forum for a few weeks as part of the pre- purchase research.

I sold my Tiger800 and became a Tracer 900 GT owner on 2nd August.

Various bits have been fitted and the first service is scheduled for next week.

Looking forward to many happy hours on a fantastic value machine.

• Thumbsup 1

Welcome to the forum.. ask as many questions as you want and utilize the search function as there is tons of useful information on the forum. I hope you enjoy your GT as much as I have my FJ.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

Welcome from across the pond. The forum will make ya feel like we're right next door....well maybe not that close. Like duhs says, there is a wealth of info on here. The search works pretty well. Remember use key words. There are different sections for different mods, 1 for windshields. Everything ya want to know about windshields......it's in there. Suspension, the same, After market seats, on and on. And the main thing......get out and ride the bike. Setup your suspension and see how everything feels. Adjust bars, brake and clutch handles so your two fingers hang just right on them. Then ride it a bit and see if then you need to  change something. They've refined the Tracer GT a bit from the FJ but I still love my 2015 FJ because it was like new, 2348 miles and bought it May 2018 for $7,000 from the original owner. Yes like you said it is a value!

Ain't no fun when the rabbit gets the gun!