Current Tire Rebates

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, roadrash83 said:

I wish Michelin would run a rebate on the PR5s, or just lowering the price.

Don't hold your breath on ever seeing a rebate or sale price on the Road 5. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Went on for the Pirelli rebates and saw they had some of the Dunlop RoadSmart II's for sale. Got 2 rears and a front for less than 1 set of the Angel GT's. $250.00 for a set plus an extra rear to my door. I got 3,600 out of a rear RoadSmart down to the cords. Plus that mileage was on my old ZX11 Ninja. That tire had a lot of coming out of the corner and kicking it down to 3rd and WOT up to 150-160 MPH to keep up with those darn Gen 2 VMaxes. Gen 2's come out of the twisties and pretty much roll on the throttle in 5th then 6th right up to 150-160 in moments with the torque they have. Now that I'm on a 900 triple I don't even try so I'm not burning off the center of the tire with hard acceleration. Hoping to get at least 4,000 miles a rear out of the RoadSmart II's. The site said they still had 3 rears at 96 bucks each. Don't remember how many fronts at 67 bucks each. I was running RoadSmart II's on both my ZRX1100 and my ZX11 for mileage and grip. So if your looking for a bargain on a "good" sport touring tire they have a few left. 

• Like 2

Ain't no fun when the rabbit gets the gun!