Refresh side cases - shad 36

Hi Guys

I have bought shad 36 side cases like a month ago. I have used it on one longer trip and even besides taking good care about them, plastics doesn't look good anymore. I had bag on the seat that scratched top of cases and some scratches on the sides. Do you know any good way to refresh plastics so they look better? I am quite disappointed with the quality. I have givi top case that looks much better despite longer use.

IMG_6463.thumb.jpg.59522ef995a1f04ffd9eaeb39b8999b5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

You must have had a heavy bag on them to scratch it so much. I've had the SH36s for a couple year old now and find the quality quite good.  Those scratches will only be noticeable to you so I wouldn't worry about it.

If you really feel the need to do something about it.... I agree with @jobbyregarding the vinyl wrap.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

Thanks guys. To be honest I put 

on rear seat and it was just touching paneers from time to time so I was really surprised how it end up. It got a tent, sleeping bag and sleeping mat in it so it wasn't more than 8kg for the whole bag. And I was looking at those paneers and tried to be very gentle with them since it was the first trip since I have bought them. I have givi top case that went through a lot and looks much better than those shad cases.