OEM 39L top box, any available?

I have a OEM top rack coming for my 19 GT. They have been on backorder and the same with the topbox/topcase. Has anyone seen one available anywhere? Looking for Yamaha OEM only unless there is an aftermarket option to fit the OEM top rack. 

Thanks, 

Dan W. 

NE Oklahoma

• Thumbsup 1

All I'm hearing is crickets..........

I still haven't found a 39L case in stock but I did manage to find a 50L. I may need it anyway for transporting my laptop to and from work and when needing extra storage riding two up or longer trips. If I decide it's too big for other rides I might order the 39L case to have also. 

Heaps of ~30L - ~35L non-branded top-boxes on E Bay Motors luggage - cheap too.   I recently paid around AUD$35 for one, similar to another I had previously, and perfectly satisfactory.

Edited by wordsmith

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

8 hours ago, wordsmith said:

Heaps of ~30L - ~35L non-branded top-boxes on E Bay Motors luggage - cheap too.   I recently paid around AUD$35 for one, similar to another I had previously, and perfectly satisfactory.

Thanks, but I'm looking for cases that will mount to the Yamaha rear rack with no addtional brackets, etc. 

• Premium Member

Shows available on Amazon. $228.02

I have both. The 50l is huge and looks a bit out of place. Can hold 2 full face helmets. I made a plate to mount it on my ST1100. 

The 39l looks better and unless you have a giant laptop, should work to haul it.

• Thumbsup 1

12 hours ago, sirepair said:

Shows available on Amazon. $228.02

I have both. The 50l is huge and looks a bit out of place. Can hold 2 full face helmets. I made a plate to mount it on my ST1100. 

The 39l looks better and unless you have a giant laptop, should work to haul it.

Thanks, I just ordered one. I checked Amazon a week or so ago and none were available.  

On 8/26/2019 at 11:09 PM, TorqWrench said:

Thanks, I just ordered one. I checked Amazon a week or so ago and none were available.  

I ordered the one on Amazon from the seller named Boating Accessories. It never shipped and they didn't contact me to let me know it wasn't available! Beware of this seller on Amazon! 

I guess I'll just get one backordered. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/23/2019 at 1:47 PM, TorqWrench said:

I have a OEM top rack coming for my 19 GT. They have been on backorder and the same with the topbox/topcase. Has anyone seen one available anywhere? Looking for Yamaha OEM only unless there is an aftermarket option to fit the OEM top rack. 

Thanks, 

Dan W. 

NE Oklahoma

Got mine two weeks ago, good luck

• Premium Member

I ordered mine a few weeks ago when I bought my tracer, and latest I heard was delivery mid January. I got the rack and installed it a few weeks ago, but no top cases seem to be available right now.