The thanks for the donation thread!

Big thanks to @skipperT for donating $75 to the forum! He had gotten some parts from a fellow member and the member told him to pay it forward to the forum as a donation.

Forums cost money each month for hosting and license fees as well as picture storage, so when donations come in, it really puts a smile on my face.  

If you sell a part or ever feel like helping the forum out we take paypal donations, just click the donate button at the top of this forum or click here PAYPAL DONATIONS

Also, you can buy one of our many Tshirt/Hoodie designs. A great way to help the forum and get something back in return. Click here to see them. 

9Jz-LizrU62XAZQOaqHvAg_store_banner_imag

This is the Tracer900.net forum Apparel store! Support your favorite bike...

• Thumbsup 3

• Supporting Member

Hey @Cruizin - Is there some sort of option to send friendly annual reminders to Premium Members?  I definitely want to do my part to support this outstanding forum on an on-going basis, but my perspective of time is getting really bad...  I have no idea when I originally contributed, and suspect another donation is overdue.   

• Thumbsup 1

6 hours ago, texscottyd said:

Hey @Cruizin - Is there some sort of option to send friendly annual reminders to Premium Members?  I definitely want to do my part to support this outstanding forum on an on-going basis, but my perspective of time is getting really bad...  I have no idea when I originally contributed, and suspect another donation is overdue.   

Yes, I will send out reminders the week of the anniversary date.