justplainbill

OLYMPIA HI VIZ MOTORCYCLE JACKET MED/LARGE $70 shipped

Posted (edited)

Selling an Olympia MotoSports  jacket in high visibility Neon green/black  with full CE approved armor (shoulders, elbows, back), front and back air vents, arm adjustment straps, five waterproof exterior pockets,  two hand pockets under the lower front pockets and three inside pockets. It has Velcro  adjustment straps at the waist and wrists, 3M Scotchlite reflective material front and back. The jacket is made of Cordura fabric with a soft fabric lining the collar. It appears to have been used very little, if at all.  It does not have a removable liner.  

I bought it on eBay two weeks ago because I want high visibility and I’ve owned Olympia gear in the past and it’s good stuff. The jacket label is “Large” but it's too small for me.  It could be a woman’s large – which is the same as a man’s medium on the sizing chart on Olympia’s website. Measurements are: Chest 38-40” , waist 38”, arm (center neck to wrist) 31”. The style is touring or adventure, with coverage down over the hips. Ask questions here or PM me.

Jacket is located in Carson City Nevada, USA.  Priority Mail shipping in the USA is included with the price. International shipping is more.

DSCN8574.JPG

DSCN8575.JPG

DSCN8544.JPG

DSCN8545.JPG

DSCN8546.JPG

DSCN8547.JPG

DSCN8549.JPG

DSCN8571.JPG

DSCN8572.JPG

Edited by justplainbill