Tire question PR5 or Angel GT2

I'm running stock tire but now I'm looking for new tire between Michelin Pilot Road 5 and Pirelli Angel GT2.

There are very little talk about GT2 on the internet. 

Previous motorcycle I also run this stock D222 and I changed it to Metzeler Roadtec 01.

Roadtec 01 in wet is fantastic but I want more grip in the dry. 

My 110000 FJ09 miles with 25 rear and 15 front tires recently included a set of Angel GT2s - it’s a weird tire with some strong and one extremely weak point. They are somewhat sluggish to turn-in, but excellent in full lean with fantastic feedback and grip. The wear is good and very even - I changed the rear early after a flat at 5500 miles, the front made 10000 miles. The main downside of the GT2s is that the front tracks every groove and track in the road surface - it may be due to the strange double parallel thread on the centre of the front tire.

My favorite tires are Dunlop Roadsmart3 (best grip and handling, great in wet at pace), followed by the Conti RoadAttack3 (great grip and handling), and the Michelin Road5 (best wet).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jojosz said:

My favorite tires are Dunlop Roadsmart3 (best grip and handling, great in wet at pace), followed by the Conti RoadAttack3 (great grip and handling), and the Michelin Road5 (best wet).

Another vote for the Roadsmart 3.  Impressive dry grip for a sport touring tire and they feel very planted at deep lean angles.

There is nothing like spending a day riding with friends in the grip of a shared obsession.