OEM Tracer GT rear shock

bill64

The 2019 GT uses 2PP-22210-21-00.The same goes to the 2017 model with the shorter rear arm.The GT has B1J-22210-21-00. My MT09 2017 model has 1RC-22210-11-00 the same with 2019 model.The rear arm for the MT remains the same, short one.Can someone tell me if the shocks from the two bikes are interchangeable?As regard their length eye to eye,I'm sure they are the same.I found a GT shock for sale and I want to be sure that they have the same travel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporting Member
4 hours ago, StealthAu said:

It will fit, same travel. Though, not worth getting one. They have remote preload, but are otherwise as equally shit to what you have. 

^^^Exactly This^^^ if you are going to go through the effort of replacing the shock, spend money on something (anything) else that's going to give you your moneys worth.  You don't need a top of the line triple-clicker Ohlins or Penske but even a basic emulsion shock will give you better performance.

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Supporting Member
21 minutes ago, betoney said:

You don't need a top of the line triple-clicker Ohlins or Penske... 

‘Need’ is such a vague term, isn’t it?  :)  

But I 100% concur:  Any aftermarket shock upgrade will help significantly, especially if you’re outside of the weight range that the stock spring rate would support. 

• Thumbsup 1
  • Haha 1