Tracer GT Sargent Seats

quaxum

On 10/13/2019 at 12:14 AM, quaxum said:

The guy below did.Thats using the original tracer gt's seat pan.

This is my Tracer and seat. Unfortunately I am not thrilled with it. It is still slanted to forward into the tank. I did order another to see if they made improvements to it if not I will send it back and keep this one for now. I love my other Sargeant seats :( I just spoke to them and they said a couple of more weeks to work out the kinks. I hope it's worth it and I hope they take care of me if I send my original one back later.

Edited by MartyP
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just got my second seat from Sargent. This is the one they made so far on today's commute it felt better than the one they made from my oem seat. I also only ordered the rider seat but they sent me both. With that said I would be willing to let go of the first one I got You can see the pictures of it earlier on this thread. I also have a comfort seat as well. LMK.

• Premium Member

I got my replacement set Saturday and I think it’s perfect now. 
I had posted in the other thread already.

B859A1C9-73AA-4F02-9E9A-096130D54E03.jpeg

BDC8F4AB-2235-4418-BCD1-E0D5FC9C1267.jpeg

E1F5F71C-11CD-4992-A6AC-A55DED7773E7.jpeg

12 hours ago, MartyP said:

I just got my second seat from Sargent. This is the one they made so far on today's commute it felt better than the one they made from my oem seat. I also only ordered the rider seat but they sent me both. With that said I would be willing to let go of the first one I got You can see the pictures of it earlier on this thread. I also have a comfort seat as well. LMK.

How does it compare to the ori yammie comfort seats? 

The fit at the tank still looks the same but they obviously added some material at the front.  I am guessing it is still a modified version of their FJ-09 pan.  I guess I am a bit picky......want something comfortable that fits properly as well.

• Thumbsup 3

There is nothing like spending a day riding with friends in the grip of a shared obsession.

2 hours ago, johnmark101 said:

The fit at the tank still looks the same but they obviously added some material at the front.  I am guessing it is still a modified version of their FJ-09 pan.  I guess I am a bit picky......want something comfortable that fits properly as well.

Yeah - I am too.

I likely won;t be buying a Sargent for the GT anytime soon based on this.

Rob

2 hours ago, johnmark101 said:

I think the seat looks good. But the fitting.......brrrrr. I really think they did a horrible job there. For 270 euro I had my original seat adjusted. Looks great, sits very good and fits 100% perfect!

• Thumbsup 2

Yeah, I am not loving it and will be sending it back and look for better options. I will use the one they made for me until then. The comfort seat is better than oem but Sargent is slightly better than comfort. Here are some pics of the sargent seat they made which does say FJ-09 on the underside.

IMG_2249.jpg

19 minutes ago, MartyP said:

My pic files are to large so only one

Just email the pictures you wanna post to yourself- they will automatically get reduced in size...

2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp