Shad Side bags for FJ-09 !!!

I bought my bike and want to add some side bags, I had a V-strom with Shad top case and contacted shad, they will have the side bags for FJ-09 available in 10-15 days!
Here is the info in case anybody interested, they look pretty nice and I will post pictures as soon I receive my order.
Paid $644 cases and mounts. If you purchase ask for Free set of inner bags :D

Shad Store

FJ09%20SIDE%20CASES.gif

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I bought my bike and want to add some side bags, I had a V-strom with Shad top case and contacted shad, they will have the side bags for FJ-09 available in 10-15 days! Here is the info in case anybody interested, they look pretty nice and I will post pictures as soon I receive my order.
Paid $644 cases and mounts. If you purchase ask for Free set of inner bags :D

Shad Store

FJ09%20SIDE%20CASES.gif

I watched the video on their site...those cases are really wide , I dont think I would have any chance at splitting lanes with the chad bags mounted . Look perfect for long distance touring though . 

The Shad cases look nice! They appear to be a viable choice for the FJ. I really dig the size of the panniers and color options.
It appears that the "Chad" name on the side of the case really negatively affect the lines and the style of the unit (and I see Chard at first glance).
I wonder if it would be possible to remove the name

Looking forward to seeing some pictures

• Premium Member
look quite funky but they only ship to Canada & USA sadly
found one! A retailer of Shad cases for European buyers is in this thread
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

I received an update on my order with a new picture! excited to start the riding season with my new set of hard cases.
I wonder how difficult will be to install on the bike (the FZ09 looks pretty easy) they will send the installation instructions, I'll post that as soon I receive it.

FJ09.gif

and the free bags:

Inner%20bag%20SH36%20copy.gif

I received an update on my order with a new picture! excited to start the riding season with my new set of hard cases. I wonder how difficult will be to install on the bike (the FZ09 looks pretty easy) they will send the installation instructions, I'll post that as soon I receive it.

FJ09.gif

and the free bags:

Inner%20bag%20SH36%20copy.gif

Those look good!

Ty

'05 Bandit 1200s ( Blue and White ) Bandit pic

2015 FJ-09 ( RED ) FJ-09 pic

• Premium Member
I received an update on my order with a new picture! excited to start the riding season with my new set of hard cases. I wonder how difficult will be to install on the bike (the FZ09 looks pretty easy) they will send the installation instructions, I'll post that as soon I receive

Did they say when they would ship? 

This is what they have on their site:

[/url]Availability:: Pre-orders only. Delivery April 21st - Free inner bags for first 25 orders.

[url=]Shad Store

I been receiving emails from a nice lady at Shad her name is Angie (amaya@shadusa.com) she is been very helpful and I'm waiting information on rear rack from shad, I like the set up with a top case for traveling. I'll share the information as soon I have it.

This is what they have on their site: 
[/url]Availability:: Pre-orders only. Delivery April 21st - Free inner bags for first 25 orders.

[url=]Shad Store

I been receiving emails from a nice lady at Shad her name is Angie (amaya@shadusa.com) she is been very helpful and I'm waiting information on rear rack from shad, I like the set up with a top case for traveling. I'll share the information as soon I have it.

I just ordered the side cases as well. There was no info about availability on site when I made my order. I also attempted to call them multiple times and could never get through to anyone.
I finally got through to someone and they assured me that they should be available on the 10th. Now their site has changed.
Hmmmmm I hate it when I make an order and get "That bad feeling" O_o
2016 R1
2015 FJ-09-------SOLD
2002 Wr250F
2014 Concours

Archived