Kisan Pathblazer Headlight Modulator - Group Buy?

• Supporting Member

I saw a modulating headlight in action just recently on an older model Wing... heading toward me in opposite direction. It really caught my attention from quite a distance away. The only previous time I saw one of these I dismissed it as a broken headlight. 😕

LED high beams on the FJ are brutally bright though... would be unkind to have these strobe in traffic. A cap over the sensor would put a stop to that I guess. It would be way cleaner to have the feature integrated into a switch cluster somehow.

No?.... anyone? 🤣

• Thumbsup 1

canada.gif.22c5f8bdb95643b878d06c336f5fe29f.gif

• Premium Member
On 10/9/2019 at 8:07 PM, piotrek said:

Could you show us how it works on your bike? Found the link...

p115w-h3-fj04_1.jpg

2015 & Newer Yamaha FJ-09, YZF and Tracer models with Factory LED...

Yes I forgot to include that link

I disagree about LEDs being too bright for a modulator and it is highly unusual to see someone running one let alone multiple people I don't think I've ever seen more than one or two a year running them

Go to the link they have examples of what they look like

as I said I've used them for at least 25 years and I'm a firm believer in them and I don't mind at all if people pull over out of my way when I'm coming up on them and they definitely will get you noticed and frankly I don't care if somebody doesn't like them as long as they don't hit me

Many people don't realize that their headlights are not properly aimed which can lead to distraction to other drivers

And yes other drivers may think I'm an emergency vehicle but I find most cages are half brain dead 

I'll talk my buddy about being a forum sponser

It modulates on high beam during the day only but a cap could be put over the sensor to kill it if you're in tight traffic but frankly Scarlett I don't give a damn as long as they don't kill me

• Supporting Member
On 10/11/2019 at 11:52 AM, bigorangecntry07 said:

does it only modulate the low beam? how does this work with separate high/lows?

From the website... " Select hi-beam to modulate - as long as there's sufficient daylight. If you enter a tunnel or if it gets dark, it will stop the modulation of the hi-beam and stay ON steady. Select lo-beam to end modulation."

Would still be nice to see it in action on the FJ... 🙄

canada.gif.22c5f8bdb95643b878d06c336f5fe29f.gif

• 1 year later...
On 10/15/2019 at 2:08 PM, Cruizin said:

Mods, I am ok with this group buy. Sounds like a good thing for those who want these!

So, curious about this, Was a group buy set up at some point, is it still in effect?

Kisan site has it for US $129.95 

Edited by ReSTored