New ‘19 Tracer missing helmet lock cable - anyone have one to sell?

10 hours ago, Blueblood said:

Just picked up new bike and it was missing the tool kit, went to dealer and he pull one from the back. Needless to say it was missing the helmet lock cable. Does anyone have one that they do not need?

The cable that comes with it is almost useless. I am using one from Amazon

• Thumbsup 1

Thanks for the replies gentlemen but I really just wanted to use the simple/small one included with the bike as a hook, I do not really need a long cable or any security.
By the way, this is my first Yamaha street bike and it rocks! I could not be happier with the New Tracer.  Coming off of a old but fast ( for its age ) Kawasaki 900 Eliminator which only like going straight albeit, quickly.

6 minutes ago, Blueblood said:

Thanks for the replies gentlemen but I really just wanted to use the simple/small one included with the bike as a hook, I do not really need a long cable or any security.
By the way, this is my first Yamaha street bike and it rocks! I could not be happier with the New Tracer.  Coming off of a old but fast ( for its age ) Kawasaki 900 Eliminator which only like going straight albeit, quickly.

I kind of understand your feeling as I had the same one until I found my cable. It took me quite a while to find it after I got everything out of the tool set  and under the seat. only at this point, I was disappointed enough to put everything back as if I didn't see it in the first place. 😉