Black Widow Tracer GT

tojjer

Hi Graham,

I had read that they were a pig to get off, but it came off/went back on again in less than an hour. 

My mate across the road was gonna give me a hand, but he started it while I gave my kitchen another coat of emulsion, and when I went over, he'd already done it!! Said he had no problems at all.

The exhaust comes with everything you need including gaskets, paste, clamps etc. The sensor on the pipe is best disconnected up at the joining plug, and then unscrewed from the exhaust afterwards.

The exhaust is this one:  https://www.blackwidowexhausts.co.uk/mt09-mt-09-tracer-de-cat-exhaust-system-200mm-oval-black-stainless-carbon-tip-silencer-14823-p.asp

Obviously sold a few, as I see it's currently out of stock.

I paid the Saturday delivery as it was peanuts. Arrived nice and early.

Can't fault Black Widow at all, great service, great quality. The bike looks nicer with the new straight down header pipes too.

7 minutes ago, tojjer said:

Hi Graham,

I had read that they were a pig to get off, but it came off/went back on again in less than an hour. 

My mate across the road was gonna give me a hand, but he started it while I gave my kitchen another coat of emulsion, and when I went over, he'd already done it!! Said he had no problems at all.

The exhaust comes with everything you need including gaskets, paste, clamps etc. The sensor on the pipe is best disconnected up at the joining plug, and then unscrewed from the exhaust afterwards.

The exhaust is this one:  https://www.blackwidowexhausts.co.uk/mt09-mt-09-tracer-de-cat-exhaust-system-200mm-oval-black-stainless-carbon-tip-silencer-14823-p.asp

Obviously sold a few, as I see it's currently out of stock.

I paid the Saturday delivery as it was peanuts. Arrived nice and early.

Can't fault Black Widow at all, great service, great quality. The bike looks nicer with the new straight down header pipes too.

Thank you so much for the info the price seems excellent so I will leave black widow a message to let me know when they have them back in stock

thanks again 

ps iam in ferndown Dorset 

10 minutes ago, Dodgy Knees said:

I'm sticking with standard,  nice and quiet at home on idle but sings a great tune when ringing it's neck out and about.

Bw sounds good. Nice job.

I took it to France with the stock exhaust on it. We weren't hanging around and it did sound nice at the higher rev range.

2 hours ago, Aminochelat said:

True, unfortunately they do not have EU homologation.

Scorpion Serket slip on is your friend.

Yamaha Tracer 900 Exhausts from Scorpion Red Power. Increase the...

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)