Looking for the Seat.......

coachluciano

• Premium Member

Maybe a month ago a member posted a seat here that I am trying to find.  Trust me, did extensive searching with no joy.  Seat was made outside the US, but can remember exactly the name of the company.  it was leather, and had blue and white color.  If this rings a bell for anyone - let me know.

2015 FJ-09 - Andreani Cartridges, Ohlins 535 Rear Shock, LightTech Chain Adjusters, Yoshi Fender Eliminator, Blaster-X Integrated Tail Light/Blinkers,  Full Yoshi Exhaust, Ivan's Flash, Bagster Seat, Rizoma: (Bar, Grips, Bar Ends, Mirrors, Oil Cap, Rear Pegs) Bremob Corsa Corta Master Cylinder, Bremob RCS19 Hadraulic Clutch, GPR Steering Damper, Speigler Hydraulic Lines, EBC Brake Pads, Puig Screen, HealTech Quick Shifter, MPG Rearset, XSR900 Slipper Clutch, Driven Racing Halo Gas Cap, SW-Motch Front / Rear Axel Sliders,  R1 Rotors / 320mm Kit Conversion. 

• Premium Member

I think you are correct - I have a Sargent seat which I like, but looking for something slimmer.  The Sargent seat fans out and my ass aint that big.  Add to that I spend 90% of the time hugging the tank and leave about 3 inches behind me unused.  Looking for narrow from front to back.

2015 FJ-09 - Andreani Cartridges, Ohlins 535 Rear Shock, LightTech Chain Adjusters, Yoshi Fender Eliminator, Blaster-X Integrated Tail Light/Blinkers,  Full Yoshi Exhaust, Ivan's Flash, Bagster Seat, Rizoma: (Bar, Grips, Bar Ends, Mirrors, Oil Cap, Rear Pegs) Bremob Corsa Corta Master Cylinder, Bremob RCS19 Hadraulic Clutch, GPR Steering Damper, Speigler Hydraulic Lines, EBC Brake Pads, Puig Screen, HealTech Quick Shifter, MPG Rearset, XSR900 Slipper Clutch, Driven Racing Halo Gas Cap, SW-Motch Front / Rear Axel Sliders,  R1 Rotors / 320mm Kit Conversion. 

2 hours ago, coachluciano said:

I have a Sargent seat which I like, but looking for something slimmer. 

I was gonna recommend the Terry's Custom seat until I read this one. what about Corbin?

I have the Sargent too but I am getting Terry's custom seat for replacement.

• Supporting Member
6 hours ago, coachluciano said:

Maybe a month ago a member posted a seat here that I am trying to find.  Trust me, did extensive searching with no joy.  Seat was made outside the US, but can remember exactly the name of the company.  it was leather, and had blue and white color.  If this rings a bell for anyone - let me know.

@coachluciano - I posted the dimensions of the Bagster seat over on the other thread as requested and have now just seen this post.  If the seat you were looking for was definitely leather then I don't think Bagster seats have a leather option.

I'm not 100% certain of that but a quick search for 'leather' on their site came up with a 'not found'.

Just thought I'd mention it.

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, dazzler24 said:

@coachluciano - I posted the dimensions of the Bagster seat over on the other thread as requested and have now just seen this post.  If the seat you were looking for was definitely leather then I don't think Bagster seats have a leather option.

I'm not 100% certain of that but a quick search for 'leather' on their site came up with a 'not found'.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Def the Bagster I was looking for.  Not sure why I thought it was leather. I’ll pull up your post. Thanks. I think I’m going to make the move over the winter. I’m huge on aesthetics as well and although the Sargent is sweet it does not flow on the bike. The width of the rear part of the seat looks like wings. I get why, but looking for something that is not much wider than the rear fairing. @dazzler24 thanks again. @wordsmith - thanks for all you input in past posts on this seat. Appreciate it.   

I am now getting my seat re-upholstered by a local firm for half the price of an imported one. Ergo Seats in Brisbane have been in operation for over 20 yrs. Seat is made for you and reshaped after it has been used for a while.

I have had the std seat reshaped a lot of K's ago and now it is a bit hard, so a whole new touring setup is going in.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
On 10/22/2019 at 10:10 PM, donk said:

Are there going to be some Sargent seats for sale?

Yup. Purchased new last Christmas. Put 4000 miles on this season. Condition is as new. Bike, nor seat have ever seen water. 

8A854EAC-0C4B-47CE-9AF1-A234818CE873.jpeg