My Tracer 900 with some accessories

I have a 6" (15 cm) Rigid LED lightbar which I had mounted on my former SuperTenere and will now mount it to my Tracer.

Do you think the optional lighting accessory socket hidden behind the windshield can handle the load? The wiring harness for the lightbar has no relays, I had it plugged into a Fuzeblock, so it doesn't draw a lot. 

Anyone know what the accessory light fuse is rated at? the owner's manual says it's located next to the left side panel, but does not mention how many amps the fuse is, I have to remove the panel to see it. 

My lightbar is similar to this one but in black. 

306113-WHT_SR_SERIES_PRO_6_FLOOD_ANGLE_6

The SR-Series PRO LED Light Bars provide a sleek, low profile...

• Thumbsup 1

On 12/27/2019 at 9:03 PM, mingo said:

I have a 6" (15 cm) Rigid LED lightbar which I had mounted on my former SuperTenere and will now mount it to my Tracer.

Do you think the optional lighting accessory socket hidden behind the windshield can handle the load? The wiring harness for the lightbar has no relays, I had it plugged into a Fuzeblock, so it doesn't draw a lot. 

Anyone know what the accessory light fuse is rated at? the owner's manual says it's located next to the left side panel, but does not mention how many amps the fuse is, I have to remove the panel to see it. 

My lightbar is similar to this one but in black. 

306113-WHT_SR_SERIES_PRO_6_FLOOD_ANGLE_6

The SR-Series PRO LED Light Bars provide a sleek, low profile...

I think it is a 30V lightbar, right? In tis case it draws 2.5 Amps which is pretty low.

• 2 months later...

yes i hate looking at if not through those add on deflectors for windscreen. if you really want to get out of the wind ( like i do ) get a givi 2139 t . i'm 6' , run it in low position on side roads so i am looking over the screen top but wind hitting 2" down from top of helmet, and on high position on the highway which pretty much sends wind over the top of my helmet

• Thumbsup 1

• 1 month later...

Check the number on the key matches the number on the lock surface? Or the latch itself is not closed properly?

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, TheBigG said:

Now with Shad SH35 cases :)  they are very solid and nice looking but the problem is that I can't lock them. The key won't rotate. I don't know why... :(

Lift the carrying handle and try to turn the key, the locking mechanism tab fits into the carrying handle, if it doesn't fit in there the tab might be just a little bit bent.

• Thumbsup 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• 3 months later...

Nice looking bike!

Isn't the passenger seat bag a little clumsy to get it off quick?

And one thing I noticed, or is it just me? You sit back quite alot on the saddle, while I always sit against the front of the tank lol.

&title=My%20Tracer%20900%20with%20some%2

Edited by Soullancer

• Supporting Member
2 hours ago, Soullancer said:

And one thing I noticed, or is it just me? You sit back quite alot on the saddle, while I always sit against the front of the tank lol.

Probably due to his height, he mentioned that he is 6'-3", I am 6'-1" and sit at the rear of the seat as well. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

5 hours ago, Soullancer said:

Nice looking bike!

Isn't the passenger seat bag a little clumsy to get it off quick?

&title=My%20Tracer%20900%20with%20some%2

Yes! It is due to my height...an my legs :)

Also, the seat is wider and confortable at the back. 

The straps that holds the bag innplace are elastic so it is easy to remove it butbyou have to take the rear seat down.

Edited by TheBigG