New Supporting Member Program, go "ad free" and get unlimited pic hosting & much more!

1 hour ago, roadrash83 said:

Sounds like a good deal to me!

Thanks for joining the supporting vendor program @roadrash83 ! Your subscription helps keep this place free for others and all funds go right back into the forum and future upgrades ! 

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the Supporting Member program @BugsInTeeth ! Your subscription helps keep this place free for everyone else and all funds go towards the costs of running and upgrading this forum for everyone! 

Enjoy those new perks! New ones coming soon. 

• Supporting Member
13 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

Big thanks to @dazzler24 for joining our supporting member program! Enjoy the new perks , let me know if you have questions on how to use the new features!

Thanks go to you and the members here.  I'm sure I've already got my money's worth from all of the help, tips and advice received.  Cheers.

• Thumbsup 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
21 hours ago, Cruizin said:

Huge thanks to @wanderer for joining the supporting member program! All proceeds go towards the forum costs and this really helps keep the forums alive for all to enjoy!  Enjoy those new forum features!

Thank you for running the forum! It's friendly, informative and useful. I don't post all that often, but I check it out almost every day.

• Thumbsup 2

Hey @duhg thanks for also joining the supporting member program! We have a big upgrade coming soon and your funds will help pay for that! More good things coming this summer to the forum, thanks to our supporting members and Vendors! 

• Thumbsup 2

• 3 months later...