hello from England

pilgo

Hello guys and gals,
found your site from a link on a certain place that plays lots of videos ( no, not a smuty one ! ) so thought id drop in and see whats around for the Tracer/FJ 
Quick intro, im pilgo (steve but I like nicknames ! ) ive been into motorbikes since the early 80's, I had 9 years off them untill last year when I was able to buy myself a Fazer 600 which I planned on keeping for a few years, then they brought out the TRACER and I just thought 'why not' so after lots of research I went and got one.
brought my MT 09 TRACER on march 17th after waiting 2 weeks for it after my test ride, its an absolutely great bike, my first brand new bike since 1989 and im keen to get a lot of riding done this year.
ive spent the first week puting the break in 600 miles on the clock, getting it serviced next tuesday just in time for some Easter riding.
mine is the grey/black bike, totaly standard at the moment but I imagine this site will change that !! 

Ride safe

pilgo

Hi there welcome to the site. Yes you are quite right, this site will introduce you to all sorts of bits and bobs for the bike and make your wallet moan something awful ;)
There have been threats of good weather for Easter, lets hope it's true and we can get out (oh dear just realised so will everyone else and clog the roads :-S)

Thanks chaps. I live in deep dark zummersetshire so just 30 minutesvfrom the play ground that is Wales, but as you say, with the good weather comes the tourists and the Traffic police raising funds for their christmas ball so I tend to hop over the border mid week when its a bit quieter !!
Ive already bought the rack and the engine gaurds/crash bobbin things from Yamaha but due to the popularity of the Tracer they wont be into the dealers till early april, which is annoying but I guess it makes sense. Love the look of the comfort seat but I found it a bit wider and so a bit more uncomfortable than the stock seat and im tempted to get the Akropovic exhaust as it looks and sounds soooo much better. Its worth hanging on to see who else brings a new zorst out soon though

• Premium Member
Hi pilgo. I'm a Welsh ex-pat living in Cheltenham. I guess you may be Welsh from your avatar. I used to live in the Wye Valley near Monmouth and then Abergavenny so know the roads in South & Mid Wales very well. I'm currently learning my way around the Cotswolds, finding some lovely, fairly quiet roads.

If you aren't up to anything on the morning of Easter Monday then come along to meet some other Tracer owners at the H Cafe near Oxford. Details here
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Hi pilgo. I'm a Welsh ex-pat living in Cheltenham. I guess you may be Welsh from your avatar. I used to live in the Wye Valley near Monmouth and then Abergavenny so know the roads in South & Mid Wales very well. I'm currently learning my way around the Cotswolds, finding some lovely, fairly quiet roads.  
If you aren't up to anything on the morning of Easter Monday then come along to meet some other Tracer owners at the H Cafe near Oxford. Details here
Hello mate, ive just replied in the bank holiday thread and then found your reply here, yes im up for the oxford meet. Im in somerset so can meet you near you in Glos ?  And my Avatar is the flag of Wessex, white dragon not your red one  ;)

• Premium Member
Bloody Saxons, came over here and not only nicked our land, nicked our flag too.

Replied in the other thread.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Archived