Everybody's copying the Tracer!

• Supporting Member
10 minutes ago, nhchris said:

What is meant by the Lusso's "Bluetooth Cruise control " feature??

I questioned that myself, I'm not sure what that is.

One feature that caught my attention on other MV models was the smart clutch.

"Dragster 800 RR SCS and Brutale 800 RR SCS both feature the revolutionary SCS 2.0 (Smart Clutch System) for clutch-free starts and stopping. A technical innovation that allows to stop and restart without touching the clutch lever, making the most out of the in-line three-cylinder engine mated to a counter-rotating crankshaft. "

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

My guess is it’s a misprint. You don’t need to use the clutch except at start up with up down quick shifter. They are nice bikes, like a Tracer with all the suspension features we all dream about and a counter rotating engine is wicked cool. That said reliability is questionable and dealers are hard to find.  One thing about it is the aerodynamics are terrible and it’s not as easy as to find a windshield for one as it is for the Tracer. 

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, limpy88 said:

Probably close to a rekcluse style, where you dont need to work the lever to stop or start. 

Yes, its actually developed by Rekluse.  (I have one on my dirtbike and it is AWESOME in enduro-type terrain, tight and technical single-track with roots, rocks and log crossings.)

FJMLIFVE3VCLAIIQBLLIJ32FLA.jpg

Cycle World reviews the 2018 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce Lusso SCS in this...

• Thumbsup 2

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***