Howdy Folks....

BugsInTeeth

hey all....had an FZ-07....traded it in on a '19 Tracer 900, and am switching Forums......I am an old guy, (72),

and have been riding since 1960 ish....love the 900.....had it two days and have got a few things done....

removed the centerstand, (have a rear stand for the shop)...turned the bar risers around,....installed a 17 t

sprocket on the front...and have changed the "Look"   just a bit......

so far I love this bike...have an M4 slip on coming for it, and will get the ECU reflashed by 2WDW asap.

DSC_1367.JPG

• Thumbsup 3

BugsinTeeth........

"Peace is that time when everyone stands around reloading" . . . . Thomas Jefferson

Thankyou Mr. NorCal.........:)

I hope Rob gets my Supporting Membership transferred soon, I hate these adds   LOLOL

what'd ya think of me paint job ?

BugsinTeeth........

"Peace is that time when everyone stands around reloading" . . . . Thomas Jefferson

• Supporting Member
51 minutes ago, BugsInTeeth said:

yep...satin black, and got rid of the red swoosh on the top....

Could you post some well lit photos?  Would love to see what you have done.  - Thanks

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

56 minutes ago, BugsInTeeth said:

yep...satin black, and got rid of the red swoosh on the top....

You are now gonna be subject of conversation for min- we just kinda got discussion about Yamahas color choices- Me thinks they been listening to HOA meetings 😅

2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

ahhhh....welp, okydoky....I didn't like the "Black", "Grey", "Red", "White"  color scheme...Wayyyy  to

busy and cluttered, so I got rid of the white and the red......have some more to "Black Out"  , but that can wait til later....

and , yes, I will post up some more better lit pix later...busy today, and it's raining....

bike don't leave the shop when it's wet....

• Thumbsup 1
  • Thanks 1

BugsinTeeth........

• Supporting Member

Welcome @BugsInTeeth, and congrats on the new GT!   It’s a great bike, and you’ve already started addressing a couple of the issues that have been widely discussed around here.    I think I really like the look of your ‘Cosmetic Simplification’ effort... look forward to seeing more photos.    

It’s almost like a throwback to the original Gen 1 FJ, with simple mono-color paint, and the matte black trim & panels.  Personally, I like that theme more than what Yamaha chose for the GT color palettes.   

• Thumbsup 1

and this :

DSC_1370.thumb.JPG.c649260b5fe7c6b3710eb715d5d44b5a.JPG

gotta get a tail tidy on it, and the exhaust slip-on....that stuff looks like crapola..... LOL

Edited by BugsInTeeth
  • Thumbsup 2

BugsinTeeth........