keithu

Oregon - 4th Annual Last Ride of the Year (NEW LOCATION!)

yeah...just depends if it's wet or not  I'm 72,  and I do NOT ride in the rain ....

taking a cold home to my invalid Wife is not something I will do....

• Thumbsup 1

BugsinTeeth........

"Peace is that time when everyone stands around reloading" . . . . Thomas Jefferson

I turned out to be a nearly perfect morning (for December 31) for a ride. Only @BugsInTeeth and I showed up, but we enjoyed pretty good weather and great clam chowder!

2019_1231_12444500.jpg

2019_1231_10462100.jpg

• Thumbsup 3
  • Like 1

Actually Keithu, I'm a lot better looking than that ....  that guy is my old, reprobate illusionary self....😎

had a great ride guys, and the ride back was AWESOME, dryer, and warmer.....

• Thumbsup 2

BugsinTeeth........

"Peace is that time when everyone stands around reloading" . . . . Thomas Jefferson

Glad you guys were able to meet up for a ride, we had monsoon level rains and gusting winds. 😥

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

16 minutes ago, betoney said:

Glad you guys were able to meet up for a ride, we had monsoon level rains and gusting winds. 😥

That stuff rolled in later here. I heard there was going to be huge surf along the coast, so after lunch I decided to ride north along US-101 into the storm. I rode up to the top of Cape Perpetua, where you can look almost straight down 800 feet to the shoreline below. I was basically at cloud level and the wind was rushing up the face of the cliff at ~40-50 knots. Not everyone's idea of a great ride, I know, but this old sailor found it bracing. 

2019_1231_13365200.jpg

• Thumbsup 3

Well, I had every intention of showing up.  My carpal tunnel in my left arm said "no".  Can barely pull in my clutch.  :(  

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, joeszup said:

Well, I had every intention of showing up.  My carpal tunnel in my left arm said "no".  Can barely pull in my clutch.  :(  

No bueno. Heal quickly!