TTR Ignition

Introductory Sale - Two Weeks Left!

Just a quick rminder - from now until December 8th, I'm offering our new Quick Shifter kit for the '17-'19 Tracer for only US$135. This is a bolt-on plug-in kit, easy to install and a blast to use! A flashed ECU for a '15-16 will typically have the QS function enabled / added. A small ($10) adaptor may be needed, depending on where the flashed firmware expects the QS sensor to wire in.

For an unflashed '15-16 without the QS function built in to the ECU, I can offer a splice -in Quick Shift Controller to handle the spark cut duties for $75. I can make the QS Controller Plug & Play for $25.

Price goes up next month to $150. Shipping is an additional $15.

Any questions, let me know!

Tracer Install.png

TTR Ignition Systems - Teaching Old Bikes New Tricks
Shift Sensors - Quick Shift Controllers
Coming soon: Rev Limiters - Launch Controllers - Shift Lights
North American Distributor for Shifting ContRoll     Email

Correct. An autoblipper for downshifts is *much* more complicated, and a lot more expensive.

• Thumbsup 1

Bump!

On 11/22/2019 at 11:49 PM, TTR Ignition said:

Just a quick rminder - from now until December 8th, I'm offering our new Quick Shifter kit for the '17-'19 Tracer for only US$135. This is a bolt-on plug-in kit, easy to install and a blast to use! A flashed ECU for a '15-16 will typically have the QS function enabled / added. A small ($10) adaptor may be needed, depending on where the flashed firmware expects the QS sensor to wire in.

For an unflashed '15-16 without the QS function built in to the ECU, I can offer a splice -in Quick Shift Controller to handle the spark cut duties for $75. I can make the QS Controller Plug & Play for $25.

Price goes up next month to $150. Shipping is an additional $15.

Any questions, let me know!

Tracer Install.png

So if I don't know if my Flashed 15 FJ ECU has the QS enabled it would be 135 + 25 and free shipping? You confuse me.

Sorry about that - with someone as easily confused as me, you'd think I'd be more careful ...

Each option is an adder to the base price of the shifter kit, starting at $135. If your ECU isn't flashed or doesn't have the QS function turned on, you need the controller at $75; add $25 for plug'n'play connectors. Everything has to be shipped to your door, for $15. Total price for the most expensive arrangement is US$250.

You'd be well off to contact your flash vendor to confirm whether your unit has the flash QS function activated, and where it expects the QS signal - one email could save you quite a bit of money. If you tell me you're interested but you have to call your guy, I'll hold the sale price for you for another week.

2 hours ago, 2and3cylinders said:

So if I don't know if my Flashed 15 FJ ECU has the QS enabled it would be 135 + 25 and free shipping? You confuse me.

Can you go faster than 115mph??? If so your ECU has been flashed(very likely, unless)... 

2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

He says he has a flashed ECU; he isn't sure if it has QS enabled.

3 hours ago, 2and3cylinders said:

So if I don't know if my Flashed 15 FJ ECU has the QS enabled

Call up your tuner and ask, unless you bought the bike used with the ECU already done. I know Vcyclenut enables QS by default... for example.

canada.gif.22c5f8bdb95643b878d06c336f5fe29f.gif - IBA #66956 - 2015 Yamaha FJ-09

2Wheel DynoWorks also enables QS by default.  Don't know which pinout its set to though.  😞

• Thumbsup 1

3 hours ago, usnscpo said:

2Wheel DynoWorks also enables QS by default.  Don't know which pinout its set to though.  😞

It would be tuned using FTech software by default unless you asked for a different tuning software to be used...

2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

19 hours ago, TTR Ignition said:

Sorry about that - with someone as easily confused as me, you'd think I'd be more careful ...

Each option is an adder to the base price of the shifter kit, starting at $135. If your ECU isn't flashed or doesn't have the QS function turned on, you need the controller at $75; add $25 for plug'n'play connectors. Everything has to be shipped to your door, for $15. Total price for the most expensive arrangement is US$250.

You'd be well off to contact your flash vendor to confirm whether your unit has the flash QS function activated, and where it expects the QS signal - one email could save you quite a bit of money. If you tell me you're interested but you have to call your guy, I'll hold the sale price for you for another week.

Yes my 15 ECU was flashed by Dave at Vcyclenut but I want to contact him to verify he enabled the AS functioned and where the kit signal goes. So yes please hold my spot in the sale que please 

Will do!

Darn.  Wish I had enough pennies right now.  All my play holiday pennies are going to a fork rebuild.  One of the reasons I got my very recent 2WDW flash was so I could do a quick shifter down the road.  Great deal!