ut oh

I did the bad thing again. They made me an offer I couldn't refuse. so.............

I'm supposed to trade my FJ 09 but if anyone is looking for a 2017 I'm asking $7500. It's got brand new Michelins, K-Tech front and rear, heated grips, Vcyclenut flash, Puig wind screen, Delkovic exhaust, Blaster X integrated tail light, Custom Led signals and 7100 miles. Plus all of the stock parts. I'm in Massachusetts if anyone's interested.

If I end up trading, I'm gonna pull off the rear K-Tech shock (the good one) and maybe the windscreen and sell separately.

IMG_20190529_185449.jpg

IMG_20191123_130536.jpg

Edited by Guest
media

9 minutes ago, madsquabbles said:

Oh fun bike.  I had a 17 FZ10 and really enjoyed it.  Gas mileage was terrible but it was a fun well made bike.  Different animal completely than the 09 of course.  Enjoy. 

I've ridden with a few FZ10s while on my FJ.  The 09 was able to "keep up"... the 10s are beasts.... but the 10s do have to stop almost 2x as often for fuel.

I've always loved that gray and neon color scheme.

Congrats on the new bike @chesterburnet, she's a beauty.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

For sale

K-Tech Razor R - used 10 months. sprung for 250 lb rider - Highest bidder.

Puig sport touring screen. small chip in the front edge but otherwise great used condition. - Highest bidder.

Stock exhaust - make offer.

lol..........your post is what got me looking at the MT 10. Your just too far away to make it viable. There's also something cool about driving out of a dealership on a brand new motorcycle.

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, chesterburnet said:

Nice! - Early Christmas present for somebody.  👍

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Your going to love the MT10. It’s a great bike and fuel range Isn’t bad once it breaks in. Don’t be shocked by the first couple of tanks it gets better fast.  The Yamaha accessory windshield is a must in my opinion. 

Come to think of it I have the Yamaha soft bags and mounts for MT10 sitting on a shelf new in the unopened box. PM me if your interested. Always thought it be a great addition to the bike just never got to it   

• Premium Member
14 hours ago, chesterburnet said:

For sale

$25. Am I the highest bidder? Seriously, how much are you thinking? Asking casually. 

• Supporting Member
4 minutes ago, 1moreroad said:

$25. Am I the highest bidder? Seriously, how much are you thinking? Asking casually. 

The Razor R retail price is $800.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***