2019 GT in the stable!

Coyote70

Hi all.  I just joined the forum a few days ago and just pulled the trigger on a fresh out of the crate 2019 Tracer 900 GT!  Great bike and so easy to ride. I’ll be lurking the pages for info and racking up the miles here in the San Francisco Bay Area.  Now it’s time to accessorize!

11B7B1FA-EFB9-40D8-BCED-4F6150CD963E.jpeg

• Thumbsup 4
  • Like 1

• Supporting Member

Welcome to the forum @Coyote70. You've come to the right place to learn how to spend money on your GT. Remember a having the  suspension set up for you should come first. Enjoy your 900GT👍  

• Thumbsup 2

He who dies with the most toys wins.

Great photo.  Congrats on getting the GT.   If I were in the Bay area I would love to ride out to Yosemite for a couple days.  That place is amazing!!!!

Welcome to the forum.  Lots of friendly and helpful folks on the website and a good source of information on modifications and accessories.

• Thumbsup 1

There is nothing like spending a day riding with friends in the grip of a shared obsession.

Thanks for the welcomes!  I agree that the first piece will be a radiator guard and maybe the engine guard as well. Since I just bought it today I only have about 30 miles on it before the rain started coming in. This bike is replacing my ‘07 VFR 800 as my commute bike. I still have the VFR and I don’t think I’ll get rid of it yet...