Anyone know what the middle connector does

Clicknow

1 hour ago, tojjer said:

Ahh, just knew I'd read that somewhere about the blue and tail lights.

Is it worth unplugging it and seeing what doesn't work anymore?

Not a good may to narrow it down IMHO. I wouldn’t go randomly connecting anything to unknown wires on a motorcycle these days - too many things can go wrong. Same with unplugging a connector as a way to get information: in this case the RH switch assy has 2 connectors, and they are different depending on year and model. So if you left one plugged in and didn’t know what wires ran to the parts of the switch, you then would conclude bad information. 
-S

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I have now fitted the self cancel system and it works a treat better than expected I also took the power from the blue wire which on closer inspection  is blue with a red stripe but is only live with ignition on 

regards graham 

Edited by Clicknow
  • Thumbsup 1

On 12/6/2019 at 2:42 AM, Clicknow said:

Hi I have found out what the middle connector is in the photo I posted and it is for the horn, I have not fitted my self cancel indiacators module as yet.

Regards Graham 

Ah. Glad you sorted it out, and sorry about that incorrect info I gave you... but glad to know that it was a L/R tracer wire we were concerned with.... now everything makes more sense. 
-Skip

• Thumbsup 1