my new luimoto seats

these are my new luimoto seats. they look awesome .fit and finish is perfect. these guys are super good at what they do. They cnc cut all their pieces so they are all perfect. definitely recommend these guys. IMG_3457_zpsomwfwp2y.jpg~original

According to Luimoto's website, these are seat covers only. They are not making new seats. $130 for the front, $120 for the rear. Kinda pricy, IMO.

http://www.luimoto.com/?p=480
s e t h
2015 FJ-09 (The Me Bike) - CalSci, RAM, Shad, Givi, CrampBuster, Grip Puppies, GoPro, my custom Garage Door Opener Mod
2014 Valkyrie (The We Bike) - Too much to list, and no one on this forum cares anyway :)

• Premium Member
It matches the bike perfectly IMO. My likey. My stock seat is fine so far, but a nicer look, well.....
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Yes stock seat covers. They did a fantastic job intigrating it with the bike. The marine grade faux carbon section on the side even line up with the faux carbon on the bikes plastics. They make it with red accents too. It's the same seat as stock but it feels so much better because mine looks different than yours. And that's really what it's all about . ( plus they were free because I sacrificed my seats to them for 6 weeks to prototype them!)

I'm just saying... for $250, I'm going to be looking at better seats and not just covers. :)
s e t h
2015 FJ-09 (The Me Bike) - CalSci, RAM, Shad, Givi, CrampBuster, Grip Puppies, GoPro, my custom Garage Door Opener Mod
2014 Valkyrie (The We Bike) - Too much to list, and no one on this forum cares anyway :)

Archived